Phylum is your solution for open source software supply chain security.
- Get complete analysis from:
- Static analysis of source code
- Revision history
- Author and package relationships
- Dynamic analyis
- Vulnerability and threat feeds
- Proactive and automated
- Comprehensive scope. Provides analysis across five domains of risk for software packages and their dependencies
- Big data platform analyzes the open source ecosystem at scale
- Quickly prioritize issues with a single score that quantifies open source risk
- Access vulnerability and threat feeds
- Reactive and human-driven
- Limited scope. Only looks up known vulnerabilities and license issues in software packages
- Scalability built upon human research teams, not modern automation
- Receive long lists of issues that make it difficult to quickly understand what’s important
Our novel approach to supply chain security.
Comprehensive data sets.
Phylum ingests all information about open source packages to provide the most complete analysis.
Static analysis of open source packages.
Phylum analyzes the full source code of open source packages to allow deep understanding of issues.
Spotlight on Phylum’s analytics
Checks a customer's open source dependencies to ensure that they are not inadvertently relying on a malicious package due to an accidental misspelling of the legitimate package name.
Attackers can take over upstream packages if the original owner changes or deletes his/her username.